Tuesday, May 17, 2016

KoreaBuys

Hello lovelies,

it's a box full of beauty goodies from KoreaBuys.com

-*-


It arrives with lots of wrappings, from the pink plastic, to the clear plastic, a cotton like bag (that are common in hotels for laundry bag and finally the box, haha! I can see the monochrome box. It is pretty and looks luxurious.

-*-


The first thing I've noticed is the details on the top inner lid.

It has the detailed info on their social medias, why we should picked them and offering for bloggers.

-*-


Here's what inside my beauty box and I love it since most of them are 'new' to me as in, I haven't have or review them before.

-*-


On my future post, I'll share looks where I'm using these babies and perhaps some reviews as well.

-*-


Most of them are full size products and a lot of samples as well.

There are products I haven't heard before like yadah to those mask, I guess Korean loves their mask and they have so many masks as well.

-*-


Here's a pack full of Yadah goodies, from BB Cream, Nose Pack, Toner, Sun Protection and so on.

-*-




In terms of unboxing, video is at best, do watch mine here:

-*-

And psssttt!!! Did you noticed that I forgot an item, it's a small lip and cheek cosmetic from Skin Food, but I shall not forget reviewing it.

See you on my next post!!

Thank you KoreaBuys.



No comments:

Post a Comment