Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Paul & Joe Beaute Indonesia


Hello everyone!!

Fans of Paul & Joe, good news for you, they are officially here now and exclusively available at Sephora Indonesia.

-*-


At first, I thought they were two men creating the brand, Paul and Joe, but it's actually not. A remarkable and visionary woman named Sophie Mechaly created the brand with the name of her sons.

-*-




The designs somehow reminds me of something that is so french and Japanese at the same time. I was right, the brand was a huge hit in Japan and throughout the world. Seems like the cat and chrysanthemum are catchy >.<

-*-




Those who are familiar with the Japanese trend must have aware there are other brands that are similar to Paul and Joe, from the shape of the bottles, colors, and the idea of a 'glowing skin'.

I somehow understood as those who loves their skin must have achieve that stage where makeup is no longer used as a coverage, but as a tool to enhance the skin to a perfection level that beams the aura.

Pearl has been a key item in many brands, there's something about pearls that doesn't just glow, it has that beautiful radiance which speaks above all shades of colors.

-*-




I love the pearls, I think they are the perfect ingredients and even metaphor for a radiant healthy skin.

Like who doesn't love that healthy glowing skin. Where the moist and hydration create a perfect harmony, it illuminates.

-*-


One of the product I know for sure takes a great responsibility in creating a luminous pearly glow is the base.

Paul and Joe Beaute has many products used as a base, from the primer, foundation and it's variants. The ingredients listed is just superb, it's what we called a true skincare infused makeup.

Their base makeup are sold around Rp.400.000 for a bottle.

-*-



Ingredients such as Camellia Oil, Green tea extract, oyster extract, pearl calc, marine collagen, orange oil are just among the few.

They have lovely texture and did you see their lipstick with the cute cat inside?

-*-


From the packaging, box, inside and out are filled with kitties. I want them all!!!

-*-


Each lippies are sold around Rp.250.000 and that's just the refill, the container is sold at Rp.100.000. It's not cheap alright but worth collecting.

-*-

Beside the base and lippies, I also find some eyeliners, blush on, eye shadows, and mascara. They have a complete set of products for makeup, I hope they bring more to Indonesia.

-*-


Imagine my dresser has all of these goodies.

-*-


Or perhaps just some, or like the image below, the complete color collection.

-*-


While I was enjoying myself, the event finally started with Ms. Vero welcoming us to the event.

We are happy to be here as well!!!


-*-


And after a short intro by Rima, a famous makeup artist come to the 'stage' and start the makeup demo using Paul & Joe Beaute's products.

-*-


Start from the primer, a product that instantly transform the skin to brighter state with irresistible glow.

-*-

It is a liquid, creamy gel that feels so cool on the skin and has that sparkles.

Just use a bit (around a pea size) for the whole face and neck area.

Seems like Iwwan also find the Gel Foundation to be his favorite and a must have item. I'll review it soon, so stay tune please.

Then the color makeup. The smooth powder, the silky eye shadow, the beautiful lipsticks and all the makeup are fine quality.

-*-


And the gel foundation, ooohhhh. When the world is still goo goo gaa gaa over cushions, this is a gel foundation that comes in a compact formula, feels cold to the touch and like a gel. It is indeed unique and so addictive.

-*-


And since I'm a huge fan of blushes, here are some of the shades and product available.

Look at the pretty colors, it reminds me a lot of about being young, fresh, and vivid.

-*-


Look!!! They are made in Japan.

-*-


Here are some of the swatches, could you ever resist them?!


-*-


And the powder puff, so cute!

The loose powder contains pearl powder and silk extract, my skin will look like a harvest goddess from Harvest Moon, glowing radiantly.

-*-


Want to know more about the products? For sure!!

Will review the goodies I've received soon.

-*-



See you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad that you going to review P&J products, because sadly there are not enough reviews in the Internet. I like your blog very much coz it's high detailed and provided with many good-quality photos!
    I was afraid to use Anna Sui cosmetics after my failure with glittery-shimmery primer, but after your answer about gel foundation primer I decided to give a chance. And it's just OMG so good!! Nothing greasy like ordinary version of primer, no glitters, it's very moisturizing, but provides only fresh dewyness and plump skin. So thank you very much for your help! Now I have courage to buy Creamy version, which is more dewy, for winter.
    I will wait for P&J reviews because I have love&hate relationships with this brand.

    ReplyDelete