Friday, August 12, 2011

POND'S White Beauty Naturals Day Cream




I just got these products yesterday so I just to do a quick review after using it. The ingredients that getting the spotlight is Camellia Leaf that supposed to brighten up the skin with Catechin (EGCG). It's the element that slows Melanin production. Also antioxidant to fight free radicals. A small leaflet book also given showing full instruction, details and massaging tips.

The white cream is light and have a strong fragrance in it. I must say this budget wise product do give an instant brightening effect but still leaves a bit of oily sticky residue on the skin and the smell can be a problem if you're really not a fan of it.

I must warn you that whitening/brightening product with exfoliate can leaves your skin very dry but it depends on your skin condition (dry, normal, oily, combination) and work with appropriate products to handle things out. There are some ingredients in this day cream that might create some problems especially if you are allergic to it.

i don't think this is the right POND'S product for me, perhaps I'll try age miracle since it does cover 30's  ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment