Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Say on Teint Miracle (Contest)




Have you join Lancome Facebook Contest? What are you waiting for? JOIN ----> CLICK

Why?



They have this gorgeous product and you can win 4,5 million Rupiah worth of Lancome products for 3 people!!




You'll get perfume, cosmetics and skincare too! All of them is pure Lancome goodies . . . drooled, yet?!


All you have to do is take a picture with Teint Miracle or a sample box that you can get it FREE at Lancome counter all over town. And write short testimonial of the products and it can be anything you want to share . . . here's mine:






"Before using Teint Miracle, I used foundation that feels so thick on my skin. Used several BB cream also but easily faded and make my makeup stay less longer. Finally Teint Miracle is born in my life, a new beautiful era that so lovely that I can enjoy. Foundation and bb cream, it's all in one with extra ability to moist the skin and enhance my aura. The choice of colors also so wide, I finally can find a color that really match my tone perfectly with an amazing coverage too. One extra point, so light on my skin. No wonder Kate Middleton also use Teint Miracle on her wedding day."

Easy, right? No voting, no cheating will be allowed, anyone have a fair chance of winning, no need professional photography, just you holding the product and some simple words (under 100 words) and you're on your way in the competition.

Let's join girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment