Friday, August 5, 2011

Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream







Details from Kiehls.com (btw you should check out their website, you can also read the reviews from those whose been using Kiehl's for years):

The anti-wrinkle solution for eyes from the deep.

•Gentle formula helps deter the effects of aging on the skin.

•Provides instant moisturization and diminishes the look of fatigue.
•Survival molecules help soothe and protect against external aggression.
•Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist-Tested.
Cool Kiehl’s Fact: The Abyssine 657 “survival molecule” is a polysaccharide found in the depths of the ocean. The ingredient is derived from microorganisms discovered near the Galapagos hydrothermal vents in the Pacific Ocean at a depth of 3,000 meters where the algae is able to adapt itself to the harshest conditions.



My review:

First of all you have yo know I'm not a big fan of eye cream (it's all about the texture), but Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream + has officialy entered my okay zone and if it's come from me it's tough just to be in okay zone. I have rejected so many brands and type. So when it comes to eye cream, I want the lightest, the safest, but in the same time multiple effect in one go. I just don't like my eye lids / under eyes to be oily, creamy and it sweats you know?! I don't like my eye parts to be slippery. I use soft lenses on my eyes and I want the zone near my eye balls clean, and when an eye cream so damn difficult to absorb it will be sticky and sticky means dust and dirt trapped there. Hate it to the max (such a strong words, but I have my reasons).

A lot of eye creams I used, you can ask me numerous brand and most of them I've tried. I've done minimum review on eye creams to (just so you know) since I'm not really into bad reviews too. So a lot of products that haven't made their way here, probably not in my fave list or I just dislike it until I don't know what I have to say in a post (haha, -__- I'm so mean today), so if it is in my blog usually I either approved the product or resent it so much and in the mood to vent (bummer!).

And Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream + is one of the products of eye cream that I've approved (hooray). The light white lotion texture is scentless and you just need a bit of it, put it on your ring fingers, mix it there (everything clean okay, clean hands, clean eyes zone) and gently spread it on your eye bags and lids too, all around the eyes and if you don't put too much they will absorb quite fast. It pretty much nothing to feel, no allergy reaction, sticky, annoyed or anything and it takes time if you want an obvious result eliminating your lines. The good news is the product is gentle for eyes area and comfortable enough to be used daily (again come from me, these words are massive!). You'll probably love this product too. For me I didn't feel any soothing effect or instant relieve, but when I look in the mirror, my eyes zone seems fresher like I just woke up after a great nap.

Okay, I did just get up from a great nap, but still the eye cream is still wonderful for me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment