Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Cream



I've tried Cryste Marine Firming Cream just now and eager to share my thoughts to you ^___^





From sea algae to my skin this cream is definitely packed with rich minerals that will be good for my skin, I'm intrigue to see the texture, scent and how it feel on my skin.





And I unwrapped the packaging the cream was a normal thick white cream that have no scent at all. I thought it would be something blue and clear gel like an ocean in a jar. But it's not. Well, we all know Kiehl's is all about function. So, I've tried this cream and as it glide through my skin it melts like ice on a hot pan. On my hand the cream absorb like almost instantly and my hands not slippery at all. While on my face it need more time and more time on my neck (yes, I always put some on my neck too).

My prediction: You'll love the instant hydrating effect, velvety soft skin and it helps diminishing fine lines since from the first use it help relaxed my wrinkled area.


And, here is the details from Kiehls.com:



Lift, rejuvenate, and firm skin with unique marine extracts.

•Rejuvenating cream made with a naturally-derived botanical, Criste Marine, to leave skin feeling firmer and smoother, with a luminous and youthful appearance.
•The unusual Criste Marine flower is known to boost cell renewal for a supple skin effect.
•This hydrating formula improves skin elasticity and resilience while helping skin reveal its natural radiance.
•Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly softened. 
Cool Kiehl’s Fact: The Criste Marine flower grows on rock formations aside the Mediterranean Sea and is known for its unique ability to boost cell renewal for a supple skin effect

No comments:

Post a Comment