Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lolabox July 2013 Edition

Hi babes,

I know this is a post I should be making in the month of July 2013, so sorry for being late, the video is already up since 2 weeks ago, and here it is:

-*-




After unboxing and share a mini review on the perfume from the Britney Spears called Radiance, here are the rest of the review.

I've tried the minis from Juara, and I was pleased with the products, the texture, natural ingredients and aroma is wonderful.

The Sleek eye dust is a full sized, I think this is a winner from Lolabox, I heard many are very satisfied with the full size products along with a nail polish from The Face Shop called Face it Art Nails - Crack Collections. Both of the item deserve a separated post which I'll make soon.

Last but not least the Under Arm Treatment from My Click House.

Additional item? Black Hair Velcro haha! This is a unique and I think added that little nice touch from Lolabox to all of their subscriber.

Keep up the good work and delighted us with more products we haven't heard nor see yet and be the best beauty box there is ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment