Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Konjac Sponge New Packaging



Awwwww!!!

I'm so happy looking at the mail today as My Konjac Sponge has surprised me with 2 of their item. I love all of their sponges, none of them are bad. Every single one of them is usable, soft and so friendly on our skin.

So far I've been using the sponge in so many ways possible. From cleansing the face with sponge and just water, with cleansing foam, for the body, to remove mask, as a compress when one's having a fever / cool off, to gently exfoliate the skin, to play with (come on! Nothing beats a gooey thing in the tub), and many more.

-



See my previous post for this particular product HERE and for the body HERE, where they come in different packaging.

The front part no longer with Hangeul but simply all English. The main attraction for me is the back side.

-


For me it is much more informative and eye-catching.

Below is the one for the body, green and I just love them. The waves are perfect for grabbing, since the body area is bigger, I need a bigger sponge too, but still in the same soft jelly sensation.


-


I literally thought My Konjac Sponge will be somewhat the same with any other sponge or at least a few, but I'm wrong. My Konjac Sponge so far has won my heart from their softness, gentleness, can widely usable and the very very friendly to the skin. Other product I've tried is either too harsh on the skin, too hard, smells weird and chemical, doesn't absorb water as much as My Konjac Sponge, and cause sensitivity around the cheeks as well.

Some may last longer but just because none of us (in the family) wants to use it. Different story with My Konjac Sponge where everyone in the family take turns and everybody really want to use it.

-



So for now, me and my family, it's My Konjac Sponge ^__^
-




Try one yourself and have fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kemasan barunya bagus ceee :D Hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya Sabrina, kemasan barunya lbh lucu, yang dulu kesannya sangat serius.

    Medina, heehee, try them!

    ReplyDelete