Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DASODA Mega Liquid Liner


Hi all!

A new year is officially started and it's been like around 3,5 years since I started blogging and like 6 years since I start reviewing beauty products. Guess what?! I'm still enjoying trying new stuff, experiencing and sharing the information. Now, it feels like a regular routine to always pick up a new products where later I can write a post about it.

The world is indeed big and many many beauty items are made daily. This is one of my favorite cosmetic which given to me from the distributor in Singapore. A liner from Japan, called, Mega Liquid Liner, produced by DASODA.




The background is pink and so girly too, please do check out their website: www.dasoda.jp for more info and here's a glimpse


Basically it's an eyeliner that offer quick drying formula, blackest color, no staining (after cleansing), easily clean with cleanser yet waterproof.



All the details on it is in Japanese but I'm really happy to see the website have an English option, which rarely given by other Japanese products, so it seems that they do noticed customers from around the world ^__^




It is written that the liner is smear-proof, waterproof and dramatic color. I completely agree! Use it on a dry lids and the liner will work it's way creating a dark black liner and framing the eyes. But when I'm using a creamy eye cream or when it's too hot and my lids are sweating, Mega Liquid Liner won't dry as fast as it supposed to.

And when I used it on the lower lids, as my eyes are very delicate and hypersensitive (I always cry during makeup), tears will dissolve the liner. Warm, fresh tears. I've tried cold water on my face and the liner does waterproof, so perhaps don't splashed yourself with a warm water and it should be just fine.


I also a big fan of the fine line at the tip and when pressed I can easily created a bolder line. I love the stability too plus the constant black color that comes out. So it provide a perfect dark colors that goes steady along the way, no need to be afraid of an 'on and off' lines.

I've tried the liner with various brands and products of makeup base, primer, eye base, eye shadows, etc, and so far, Mega Liquid Liner from DASODA can be BFF with all of them and can be used alone as well without any of them.

Stay on power? All day long in an air conditioned room, but when exercising (sweating) the product will be affected when rubbed/scratched, it will break into small particles but still no smudge and so far it never gave me Panda eyes.  

Overall, make sure the lids are dry enough during application and wait until the line is completely dry and set before activity and it should stay all day long. The brush doesn't need much pressure, just apply it gently and a deep dark color will come out, a pressure will create a bolder line when needed. Steam and warm water (incl fresh warm tears) will break the liner gradually, so gently tap a tissue (don't rub) on the warm sweat/warm tears and let the lines get dry. This product has never smear nor smudge on me (I've used it for a month now). Last but not least, the cleansing is very easy, any makeup remover (preferably for the eyes) will undoubtedly cleans with no trace behind.

Thank you
PlusOne Asia Pte Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment