Monday, January 28, 2013

Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush (Radiant Peach, TenderPetal, Pink Kiss, Radiant Berry) Deluxe Blush Compact


Good afternoon everyone....

heehee I'm just presumed that you all reading this blog in the afternoon, since where I am it's very dark and cloudy. It's in the middle of the day yet feels like afternoon ^__--

I've been using this particular item from some time and enjoy them, Estee Lauder Deluxe Blush Compact since it comes in 4 shades for blush and I can use it individually or mixed it for a different gradation.

Tender Petal is actually like soft roseose and Radiant Berry is similar to brick red, somehow on the picture with my camera they look like lavender and purple.

-


"Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky-sheer, builds to full color. Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color. Highlights and defines your face with a bloom of fresh color. Never looks heavy or streaky. Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow. Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush. Make great color your signature."


I love the big mirror, that's definitely a bonus point and the powder is soft, not ultra soft like one particular brand I know, but still considered quite soft. And best of all the color come faint on the first swipe but buildable. So I can either way, very natural to dramatic look.  






This is me using the Pink Kiss. Perfect for a romantic date or when love is just around ^__^




 
Radiant Peach.

When I want things done, especially used during meetings and formal occasion.


and lastly,

me with Tender Petal




The blush is really tender and delicate. Suitable for daily use, just a tad of petal on the cheeks and stays pretty.

For the Radiant Berry, I didn't have an image of me using it heehee, sorry, for me the shade is quite serious, let me give you a swatch then.
 



The image taken with iPhone is actually better, showing them, their true color.

No comments:

Post a Comment