Monday, July 2, 2012

The Body Shop Olive Body Butter



Hi ladies!

Recently, I've been really busy and have some detox program which limited my daily diet. It's not easy for me since I love food ^0^ and my skin takes it's toll too by being dry and cranky (like I am when hungry). Normally, I'm fine with regular body lotion, but now, I need the butter. Body Butter by The Body Shop.

Thank you The Body Shop Indonesia for giving me their Best Seller Body Butter, Olive. The scent is so wonderful and calming at the same time, a bit fruity and a whole lotta love. No wonder many can easily fell in love with it.

Here's some details from thebodyshop-usa.com:

Olive Body Butter

  • This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade organic olive oil and has a subtle fruity scent.

  • 24-hour hydration
  • Great for normal to dry skin
  • Subtle fruit scent

On the side of the packaging (oh yes, it is new alright) I can see a clear sticker which says:

Hydration for Dry Skin
With Cold-Pressed Community Fair Trade Organic olive oil from Italy.

And then I found the 24 Hour sign and do not eat plus keep it away from children ^0^ haha. I guess it's because their butter is deliciously fruits olive scent and the name is butter. Hopefully no one mistook it and spread it on the bread >.<

Okay, back to the review, I'm spreading it on my skin now ^^ the scent is again, lovely, as in fruity and feminine in the same time, and I can easily say many can relate with this scent. No wonder it is best seller in Indonesia. The butter itself is relatively not so thick compared with the others. As seen on the picture, I accidentally kept it slanted for couple of days and like liquid it follows the direction and now it sets on that direction haha. But due to the touch it melts more easily than Body Butter in Chocomania or Moringa (yes, I have a few TBS Body Butters).

The feeling of Olive Body Butter by TBS is comforting on the dry skin. But for those having oily skin it might not be the solution for you. Dry elbows, heels and other parts that's really dry can easily feel the love from Olive Body Butter. Gradually the scent felt like soaps/shampoo from famous hotels ^_^ hmm, indulging. Will I keep using it? Yes, on my legs only and elbows. Careful thou' it can be a bit slipper for the heels at first but the butter on me absorb and create a film quite fast. Protective and moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment