Why Nutriganics is different from other skincare products out there:
1. It got Babassu which is Organics
Babassu - is a versatile, light, moisturising oil, beneficial for both dry and oily complexions. It forms a protective, soothing coat when applied and provides a pleasant, velvety feeling on the skin. Trade with The Body Shop has provided a ready source of income for women involved in harvesting the wild-growing babassu nuts, empowering them and bringing benefits to an entire community.
2. Also got Organic Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, and Olive Oil
3. All the cream able to provide moisture up to 12 hours (Day and Night cream)
4. All the organics ingredients are certified
5. Earns Ecocert.
6. For 30-40 years old which targeting on fine lines and early aging.
7. The main property is for smoothing the facial skin
8. And all of it you can get with an assurance of 100% vegetarian products that have been going through numerous research for your skin benefit and safety.
This just in, I read on TheBodyShop Facebook page, you've gotta check this out:
Nutriganics range contain 15 organics ingredients that formulated to smooth fine lines and wrinkles on face. Making this range certified as the first Organic Skin Care Range from The Body Shop
Contain 6 Natural ingredients from Community Fair Trade, they are:
1. Babassu oil from Brazil to soften and rejuvenate the skin
2. Organic aloe Vera from Guatemala to calm the skin
3. Coconut Oil from Samoa, Olive Oil from Italy, and sugar from Paraguay to moist and soften the skin.
4. Shea Butter from Africa to give moisten the skin
Other ingredients are:
1. Buddleja & thyme as antioxidant to tackle free radical
2. Mallow Flower to moist and soften the skin
3. Red wine and Elderflower to increase skin texture and color
4. Alfalfa extract to tighten the skin
5. Witch Hazel to calm the skin
6. Corn flower to smooth the skin
All of these ingredients are mixed to create an organic skin care that suitable for all skin type.
Wow amazing isn't it?! Not just one or two organic ingredients, they have 15 (fifteen), interested to try? Me too!