Friday, May 6, 2011

Skin Care line with Organics Ingredients



It's here! I feel like I want to shout out so the whole islands of Indonesia can hear, Nutriganics from The Body Shop is here. What are they? What is the big fuss about them?

Here a bit info about Nutriganics:
Like in their promo line, Nutriganics skin care is a certified organic solution to smooth lines and wrinkles in 28 days for anyone in their 30's. So the product is for those (lucky enough to be in their) 30 to 40 years old.




The line come up with 7 items: Foaming Facial Wash (just pump it!) Rp. 149.000, Toner Rp. 159.000, Serum Rp.269.000, Day Cream Rp.189.000, Night Cream Rp.229.000, Eye Cream Rp. 189.000, and Mask Rp.249.000.





So in the next following week ahead I'm going to try 4 of them. Foaming Facial Wash, Toner, Day Cream and Night Cream. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on the serum, yup, I'm an avid user of a serum. But I realized most of the women here doesn't even know what serum is and what it does? Serum is....well it's going to be long, please read on my previous post all about serum, click -----> HERE





Back to Nutriganics, they are our newest addition from The Body Shop Indonesia, so yes, those who stay abroad already heard and probably tried and using the range right now, finally Indonesian can just buy in their local branch now ^0^, it's in the store since 5th May 2011. If you want to know more about the product or just be involve in the circle catch them on Facebook and Twitter.

What will I do? I will do my research about Nutriganics, Eco Cert, the products and how it all goes to my skin, so keep tuning in and you'll get all the juicy details soon.






Pic from The Body Shop and all the lomos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment