First of all, thank you My Konjac Sponge for the product.
I have sensitive skin and over 30 so they give me Moon Korean Ocher Facial Sponge which should be suitable for my skin. My cheek is usually dry and even dehydrated so I have to be extra careful taking care of the area. And now I think I have the solution ^__^
Details from mykonjacsponge:
USE & CARE
- Before use, soak the sponge into warm water until the sponge is fully soft.
- Use with or without facial cleanser and gently massage the face and body in a circular motion.
- After use, gently press the sponge by two hands and drain the sponge. DO NOT WRING!!! Hang it in the well – ventilated place for air drying. Re – hydrate in water before use again.
- To sterilize the sponge, after use, you may put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- The sponge should last up to 6 months but once it starts to break down, please replace it.
After finished reading the product details let's see how it look like.
Still not satisfy with the details and review(of course you're not ^0^) you can watch the video of me using it.
The sponge is wonderful, friendly to the skin and I can even use it on my kid's face, she like her face to be cleaned but most products out there are not suitable for the young. This one is. The cleanliness I feel is definitely mild, so if you want you can also add facial foam then rinse it all away. I understand this since we are used to the feeling of clean, which is squeaky clean. Does our skin need squeaky clean? Not really.
Squeaky clean actually caused by leftover products on our skin. And it's not good. So when you use cleanser, make sure it still make your skin soft, bouncy and hydrated as it wont strip off your natural skin condition.
Would I recommend the sponge? Yes, definitely do. Perfect for gentle cleansing or normal strength cleansing when using facial foam/soap as it can be used for the body as well. To make the sponge last longer, do not wring it and always use it when it's wet and rinse properly to keep it clean.
Enjoy this bouncy sponge y'all!
More details please read www.mykonjacsponge.com