Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Mask




Thanks to TheSampleStore, I can try Hada Labo Mask that claim to be super hyaluronic acid that hydrating.

It is said on the packaging that it contains advanced skin hydrating ingredients - Super Hyaluronic Acid which twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid. Replenish essential moisture to visibly improve skin texture and prevent dryness so skin stays soft, hydrated and supple.

No fragrances, minerals oil and colorant. So those which afraid of allergy, fret not, they reduced the cause significantly.


My review:

The gel that firmly surrounding the mask feels thicker than any Hyaluronic Acid mask that I know. I do think they need to improve the quality and the shape of the mask for better fit. After 20-30 minutes the mask feels tight and I let it go, massage the remaining essence until fully absorbed. The skin feels bouncy, moist and hydrated.

Take note their main purpose is hydrating and so by that I also didn't see any other effect such as brightening, whitening, firming, etc.

Suitable to be used anytime, especially on a hot day like today ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment