Saturday, October 16, 2010

Biore MakeUp Remover



Again thanks to The Sample Store and KAO for their wonderful opportunity, I can try out these makeup remover that fit to any budget and works out accordingly. They are Biore MakeUp Remover for Eye and Lip (the pink bottle), Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets, and Biore's New water-based makeup remover.



This is my makeup look, L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick that really stay on for a very long time, non smudge and waterproof. Foundation and pearl compact highlighting powder, plus last but definitely not the least, hard to crack super waterproof mascara




The first product that I tried is Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets which I found very handy and so easy to use. Perfect for traveler for a touch up, I can imagine myself taking a long flight and need to clean up my face and put some mask afterward, no need keep going back and forth to the small cubicle toilet. I like the fact that even thou' it contained 48 sheets (WOW) it's still compact and practical.





I found the texture of the wipes is better than any other makeup cleansing wipes that I used before, softer and more moist. The first thing that gone is my infallible lipstick, just put the wipes for about 5-10 seconds on the area that about to be clean and wipe it, all my lipstick is gone without a trace hooray.

But for my hard to crack mascara, it took longer time before wiping it off. Foundation, highlighter and pearl traces are gone easily too. After the use the skin feels not dry and taut, but still moist and supple. The best thing about this product is how handy and simple it is.




This is Biore's Makeup Remover for eye and lips, I found the texture is very rich and I must say depends on the cotton you use for a better result. Do shake it until all in the bottle become well mixed.




Be careful when you use on the eyes since the oils in it can get into your eyes and hard to come out. Fret not thou' the product is Ophthalmologically tested so it should be safe to use on eye area. Use a cotton pad that better in quality and price so the string wont easily pulled, better grip and better wiping effect. I found the product perfect for my infallible lipstick and since it contain Hyaluronic Acid it does makes my lips softer after used too.

For the eyeliner and mascara, brands like L'Oreal works out suitable with it. The 24 hour eyeliner and waterproof mascara from L'Oreal can easily come off with Biore Makeup Remover for eye and lip.




Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover. The first water based makeup remover that I used and actually works perfectly for removing waterproof makeup. It is said in the packaging "Restores skin to it's original clean, bare condition".

How to use:
Pour the liquid to hand, not cotton pad or anything else. I use about 1 tablespoon. Don't forget to clean and dry your hand before so the liquid can concentrate on cleaning your face. Distribute the liquid on dry face, massage on area where needed, especially waterproof makeup. If you open your eyes you can see the product dissolving the color of the waterproof makeup. Finally rinse with water until all clean.




It cleanse all and I really like how refreshing it feels.



Now my fellow readers, you want to try some too?

Go ahead, click here and redeem some FREE, just be a member of TheSampleStore (free too) and get your self some of the products reviewed here.




No comments:

Post a Comment