Saturday, August 6, 2016

Tsururi Ghassoul Mineral Clay Pack

Hello lovelies,

weekend is here!! It's time to pamper our skin with good products. I try to keeping up with all my masks, yes, there's a lot of them at home and I should've use them more often as they are actually good for my skin.

I have one for brightening, hydrating, softening, exfoliating and this one deep cleansing.

A friend of mine just got back from Japan and she brought me this, a hit product that has been a rave and I know why.

-*-


http://www.bcl-brand.jp


The "Tsururi", Gasuru * beginning with the cleansing series and blended with natural materials that was, such as base makeup to turn off the pores in the make-up effect, is a brand that approach to the troubles of the pores in every item.

In the adsorption force and detergency is mud pack of popular Morocco Gasuru batter inclusive.
Remove the pores of blackheads and Zara with, it gives a clear sense of smooth.
Scent of herbal spa with a blend of natural essential oils, gives a pleasant sense of relaxation also in the pack.

Do mind the google translate from Japanese.

-*-

Ingredients:

Kaolin, water, DPG, tetra-ethyl hexane acid pentaerythrityl, silicic acid (Al / Mg), cocoyl methyl taurine Na, allantoin, Alga near spinosa kernel oil, glycosyl trehalose, sesame oil, honey, honey extract, hyaluronic acid Na, propolis extract , whey (milk), royal jelly, royal jelly extract, hot spring water, hydrogenated starch hydrolysates, brown sugar extract, charcoal, BG, xanthan gum, citric acid, citric acid Na, glycerin, polyethylene, Morocco lava clay, coconut oil alkyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, fragrance, iron oxide

-*-

Most of the details is in Japanese language, but I think Japanese already knew that their products is famous worldwide hence on the front part, we can at least know what is this product for and what's inside.

-*-


I love their packaging, nowadays every tubes are like this, the surface is smooth and very convenient to be used. I find that all Japanese products to be so cleverly designed and made.

-*-



The color of the clay is gray and the formula has a very smooth texture. I'm a big fan of clay, mud and all those things, since it is already known for cleansing. I love going to mud spa or perhaps someday I can go to a mud festival in Korea, nevertheless, for now, I'm satisfied with this tube.

It has a pleasant mild scent and doesn't really felt as drying as other mud. I've tried dead sea mud and it's really drying, it made my skin feels super duper clean and overly dry, so I usually use it only on my t-zone, but with Tsururi Ghassoul Mineral Clay Pack, it was pure comfort, I can use it on my cheeks too, just not too often.

-*-


I'm using the clay mask while having my hair manicured with a purple color, it's like an all in one day for me, beautifying day, hooray!

I waited for around 20-30 minutes and they'll gradually dried up. The feeling is the skin become firmer and firmer, as it dries up, the skin feels tight as the mask dries and shrunk.

I don't have any complain using the mask, I love it! My pores appear so clean afterwards. Just rinse everything off with water and they'll comes off. Don't forget to pay attention on areas like nose's sides and removed every clay as cleanly as possible. And I found out that the mask works best on a cleaned skin too.

-*-

 Overall,

Definitely a product worth trying and having. It cleanses thoroughly yet still so mild on sensitive and dry skin. The texture is super fine and very smooth with mild scent too. The feeling after using the product is the skin feels very clean yet still very much comfortable and not dried up, perhaps since there's ingredients like honey that keep the skin moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment