Thursday, August 25, 2016

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Hello lovelies,

this is my current body lotion from Aveeno. A Daily Moisturizing Lotion that are known for it's properties that helps the skin to stays moist and comfortable.

-*-



http://www.aveeno.com/

This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic.
Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.
The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

-*-



I've used many body lotion and lately has been neglecting my skin since I simply gave up. Most body lotion sold in Indonesian market made my skin even worse, the high content of perfume, chemicals and other disturbing ingredients simply make normal skin become so dry. I think I was one of the 'victim' from those lotions. So when you happen to use products that made the condition worse, simply put it off.

The thing is, usually they don't happen within hours or days, sometime it took weeks, for me, after using a product that made my skin so dry, I can see the significant result in a week later. Even after stop using it.

-*-



Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is one of the product that gave me good result within that day. My dry skin become moist, yes, there's that filmy or balmy sensation left on the skin, but overall it was comfortable.

The lotion is white and light creamy in texture. There is not hints of scents, so the aroma is pretty plain like none. Absorbed well after around 10-20 minutes but when the skin touches water, the lotion feeling is there again. So pretty much the lotion is there on the skin to keep them moist on the surface.

-*-




Do I satisfy with the product? Yes. So far it is far better than any other lotion I've tried.

Unfortunately, it is not available in Indonesia, I got mine from hubby's recent trip to Australia. I presume they have higher standard in skincare that are more to the naturals, against animal testing, use less chemicals that are known to be dangerous to the human kind, and so on.

The formula itself is pleasant, comfortable to be used daily, day and night and the skin feels comfortable all day and night long. I enjoy the non scented lotion as sometime perfumed lotion can be a bother too, if one can use unneeded ingredients, why not. Less chemical, better result.

-*-





I wish I could try the body wash too. Perhaps they'll be perfect together.

No comments:

Post a Comment