Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Raffles Spa Experience


Hello lovelies,

yesterday was a wonderful day for me, having a day on my own it's like a break all full time mom need.

-*-


Arriving at Raffles Hotel Jakarta around 1 PM and I went on to the 14th floor where the spa located.

I was greeted by the staff, the male staff is super nice and polite. The spa smells so good, the aromatherapy really works in making me feel comfortable.

-*-


My appointment is at 3 o'clock, I was early since I want to use their facility first and I was told that it help the clients to relax before the treatments and we can also cleans ourselves up.

I was ushered to the female changing room area, separated from the males. There are also couple's room, however, the changing room are still separated.

You can use the facility or go directly to your room for the preferred treatment.

-*-


I was here because they have an excellent facility I can use. Anyone who purchase their treatment can use the facility.

-*-



From lockers, fresh towels to basic amenities all are here. We can just come and have a relaxing time.

-*-


Shower rooms, restrooms to dressing area is available. It's unlike a huge gym where everything in lot but it was enough for 2 persons at a time or take turns. Hence the spa only received appointments where they can help assisting customers privacy.

-*-



When I was there, around 2 hours there are no other customer, until around 3-4 PM, perhaps since it was near afternoon or shower time.

-*-


Aside from clients like me, there are regular members, they purchase an annual membership and enjoy the benefit of their facility from gym, spa, to staying in the hotel with discounted prices.

-*-


Restroom and resting areas also provided, please do look into my instagram account @Carnellin where I share live updates. The stone chairs are heated and very comfortable too.

The staffs even encourage me to rest a while on those chairs and enjoy the therapeutic benefit.

-*-


Lemon infused water are also available, but unfortunately, even after so many guess coming after me, none of them are replenished even until I was about to head out around 5 pm.

-*-



There's steam room that really hot and do read all the precautions before entering.

-*-


After steaming, we are advised to use the ice on the ice fountain to cool down and help the pores to be closed

-*-

It was similar to shaved ice or snow.

-*-


And then, the highlight of the premise, shower experience.

-*-


We can choose from Caribbean Storm, Cool Mist, and Caribbean Monsoon. Each of them offer unique experience that involves temperature, different water particle size or texture, sound and aroma. Yes, they come in this beautiful aromas too.

Do watch my insta post as I made live video for all three shower experiences.

-*-


The lights can goes from blue, to green, pinks and purple too, So pretty. I love all of them. Cool mist was the fastest one and suitable for cooling down while Caribbean Monsoon made me feel like I was in the middle of a heavy rain fall in the middle of the sea.

-*-


After having a time of my life playing with all those water in many forms, it is time to get ready for my treatment. There's a place to dry my hair and amenities such as face cleanser, toner, body spray, and hair spray plus hair dryer too.

Body lotion and cotton pad, cotton bud also available.

-*-




My treatment start with a skin check.

-*-


Janus is connected to a computer where all the analysis are provided instantly. We can see what our skin condition at the moment and what is needed so the right products can be applied onto my skin during the treatment.

-*-


Seems like my skin was dehydrated and the amount of sebum on the skin is too much to compensate for the dryness.

-*-



Then, it was treatment time. I went for a facial, a basic one that was planned for 60 minutes.

-*-




The room is perfect for one customer, the bed is comfortable and the blanket is warm.

-*-


All of the procedure using Gaylia's products. From cleanser, scrub, face oil, eye gel, serum and cream.

The facial was relaxing with many massages involves, but somehow my cheeks are bit pain, perhaps due to the numerous wiping and cleansing that day.

-*-


All the treatment started with a quick foot spa. Scrub and oils are massaged, it begins the journey of a comfortable spa moment.

-*-


Overall,

I enjoy my time at the spa, it was unique, comfortable and I can really take my time there. No rush, no stress, the time stops.

-*-



Hope to see you again Raffles Spa, definitely coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment