Saturday, August 6, 2016

GLAMPALM PROFESSIONAL CURLING IRON GP 608 AL

Hello lovelies,

if you happen to have a flat head and occasionally limp hair like me, then styling the hair is one of thing should be done on almost daily basis.

I spend a good 15-20 minutes on daily basis to style my hair, especially when there's events to go to, it can go up to 30 minutes just for the hair. Start from drying it to a proper volume to then using hot tools. I can go from straight to curls.

My hair is actually wavy, but not in the right direction, my sister on the other hand, has a perfect head shape, perfect hair texture and condition, just by drying using hair dryer and her hands, a plain comb, she can have that perfect bob styled hair. Mine? far from perfect, below is the result of the same method used by my sister, envy much?!

-*-


www.ravalindo.com

GLAMPALM PROFESSIONAL CURLING IRON GP 608 AL
  • Exclusive Healing Stone™ Technology
  • Ceramic Coating & Anion - Ultra-soft custom ceramic plates allow for smooth hair flow and prevent damage
  • Rapid Styling - Speedy heating and heat recovery times significantly faster than others
  • Adjustable Temperature Settings - Set the temperature right for your hair ranging from 150 to 200�oC
  • 360 degree swiveling, 9 foot cord is ideal for styling in the salon or at home
  • Warranty 1 year
  • Made in Korea
Energy consumption
Voltage around 220 v and wattage around 30-55 watt.


-*-

So when Clozette Indonesia gave me one GlamPalm, I'm so happy. Look at the details above, it has the ability to style the hair (in this term, curls) with very low energy consumption, has technology and plates that doesn't damage the hair as much as other products do. I compared it with other curler from famous brand that has very high wattage (like 2000) but still very much made the hair tangled and doesn't work as smooth as this one.

-*-


It curls the hair really fast and smooth too.

Please do watch the video of me styling my hair in less than 5 minutes using GlamPalm 608:

-*-



It's really fast right?! And convenient too.

-*-




The cable never get tangle too thanks to the rotating cord handle and there's an attached rubber that sticks to the cord, so I don't need to worry loosing one. Traveling with the curling iron become so much easier and neater.

-*-


The curls last the whole day when foam and hairspray is added, if it doesn't, on me, it'll last around 3-4 hours.

-*-


I love my soft curls. Thank you Clozette Indonesia and GlamPalm for the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment