Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Saem Gold Snail Lip Gel Patch


Hello lovelies,

face mask has been part of our routine nowadays, some use it on weekly, bi-weekly or even daily basis. Now, there's a lot of brands that produce lip mask, some works really well and some doesn't.

This one is not really working for me.

-*-



Patch Hydrogel yang mengandung sari lendir siput dan emas, melembabkan dan menutrisi bibir dan kulit sekitar mulut yang kering dan kasar sehingga menjadi lembab dan kencang.
- Mengandung sari lendir siput 1%
Melembabkan dan menutrisi bibir dan kulit sekitar mulut yang tipis dan bersel kulit mati
- Mengandung Coloid Gold
Mengencangkan dan menyehatkan bibir dan kulit sekitar mulut yang terlihat berkeriput akibat kering
Tipe : Patch jel tebal yang menempel sempurna

Sari lendir siput
- Menenangkan dan menyegarkan kulit
- Menjaga kelembaban kulit
Coloidal Gold
- Kandungan nutrisinya lebih meresap dalam kulit
- Membantu memurnikan kulit

1. Keluarkan Patch jangan dari bagian ujungnya, tapi pegang di bagian lekukannya.
2. Tempelkan sesuai bentuk bibir lalu diamkan 10~20 menit.
3. Lepaskan Patch lalu tepuk-tepuk sisa essence sampai meresap dalam kulit.
*Berhati-hatilah waktu mengeluarkan supaya Patch tidak robek

-*-


The patch doesn't really stick properly on my lips, and the gel is too much like agar than jelly, hence a bit too stiff as a lip mask, or any kind a mask on a not flat surface. It does stick well on the wall thou', but the lips surface is not a wall, it has curves and lines. It should've been better.

And I feel a bit itch on the upper lips upon usage, on that account, I think the product it not suitable for me.

-*-


It was hard to keep the patch on it's place. They may look super cute with the pinks and golds, but like said above, the product didn't work on me. I have dry chapped lips, the moisture does come to my lips but it was only for a while and that itchy feeling is not comfortable.

I think I rather use olive oil and sugar to scrub the lips and made them smooth again, and use a honey to create plump effect from the nourishment.

-*-


Too bad, I was expecting something more from the product, so far other The Saem products has been so good, I hope they improve the formula and texture of this one.

-*-



See you soon on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment