Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ichikami Series by Kracie (Shampoo,Conditioner, Treatment and WaterTreatment Spray)


Hello everyone!!

It's almost Chinese New Year now and the rain seems never ending, please do stay strong ya!

Usually, to cheer me up in this kind of weather (or just about anytime), I need something that smell good, either food or products ^__^
These particular items are products, from Kracie, the series are Ichikami Repair and Prevent Hair Damages.

-*-

Way below there's a video of me sharing about the products, here are some details and images of the products which I received from www.ichikami.jp.

The series that I received are shampoo, conditioner, treatment and water treatment.

I want to start sharing my thoughts from the packaging, the black and white color seems so serious yet the pink writings made them looks cuter as in kawaii.

The shampoo is in white packaging and the conditioner is in black. For some reason, I always thought the conditioner should be in white or in softer color.

-*-





You may go directly to their site and find more items carried by Ichikami, I wish I can try more, why? They feel really good on the scalp and hair. My hair can still feels and look airy. The scalp also happy with no residue sticks on them.

-*-





The conditioner feels light and suitable for those with damage, dry, or even normal hair that want to prevent hair damage. The cream feels thick but not as thick as the treatment. Gently helps the hair to de-tangled and become smoother. Softer feeling also immediately felt, the coating effect of the conditioner is suitable to be used daily after shampooing.

-*-






Then, 2-3 times a week, I'm using the treatment. It's a hair mask that smells so beautiful (like the rest of the range), using them altogether made the scent feels stronger and last longer too. I love them when used together, usually other drug store products have this 'effect' of become too rich, too oily and weighted the hair down, but not Ichikami. The hair become softer, smoother and healthier without the weight. And the sakura scent is definitely a bonus as well. Like spring is on my hair.

-*-




Last but not least, the hair treatment water, the one that my daughter uses as her hair perfume mist. It is actually a treatment product as well, lighter, simpler and can be used just about anytime I want a boost of Sakura scent on the hair with treatments effect. Since the moisture boost feels light, there's no need of rinsing it off, and the best thing about it is I can carry it on my bag (yes, my shoulder bag is BIG---hence hoping for a smaller bottle, which is of course available at Daisho).

-*-




Like mentioned above, here is my video, candid and no editing (careful for the beep-ing sound from the annoying vehicle).

-*-



Thank you so much Kracie Indonesia. All of the products here are available at Guardian.

2 comments:

  1. wahhh must try product nih =) thx for the info dear

    www.chubzlicious.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku pernah coba conditioner sama treatmentnya, repurchased juga 22nya bagus >.<
    Sekarang mau coba yg treatment waternya :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete