Friday, December 2, 2016

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Hello lovelies,

How are you? I hope you are all well.

I've been pretty busy lately with personal matters, hence there's not much time to attend events. But I'm grateful that some brand still sends me invitation, someday I'll come to all of the events when the time is right. As at the moment, only a few I can come. Still, Garnier, with their wonderful news of their new items, send me this lovely box consist of Micellar Cleansing Water for sensitive skin and the other one, in blue, for oily and acne prone skin (Pure Active).

-*-



It was not long ago that Indonesia is introduced with Micellar Water and it was a big hit. The technology itself of putting it on the cotton and then they'll 'transform' into a magnetic force that takes everything off that doesn't belong to the skin.

Makeup, daily debris, sweat, oils, residue and some even say, it cleans the pores too.

-*-



It is the perfect cleanser to be used when waking up in the morning, mid day, to after the day is done. Before going to sleep, just swipe it off, and the skin is cleaned. It's the simplicity and effectiveness that people adore.

-*-




Here's a bit of test I've made. Swatch some waterproof lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, bb cream, inner liner, and everything in between that sometime just sticks on the skin and doesn't want to let go.

I gave them a bit of time, so they'll dry and sets.

-*-


Drops some of the Micellar Water on the cotton pad and on the first swipe, it already show a remarkable effects.

Let the cotton pad sits on some parts that really waterproof and after a few swipe, they are all gone.

-*-


Nothing was left behind and the best part of using Micellar Water is no residue on the skin. Unlike when using cleansing oil, bi phase oil and water cleanser, cleansing milk, gel, or other makeup remover. It was a one step cleanser that doesn't need rinsing, foaming facial wash afterwards or other form of 'cleansing' to remove the residue.

-*-


Between the one for sensitive skin and Pure Active, the difference is felt for those with oily skin. There's a sense of 'dry' or matte feeling afterwards. Since I have sensitive skin, pink is definitely my choice.

-*-




Thank you so much Garnier Indonesia, I'm clean and feeling wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment