Monday, December 19, 2016

Anna Sui Eye and Face Color

Hello lovelies,

these are Anna Sui's newest collection of eyeshadows where it has many varieties and finishing, from matt, shimmery, sparkly, to pure sprinkle of glitters.

-*-


I happen to have some from Anna Sui and has been playing with it for a while.

As the product is not just classified as eyeshadow, it is an eye and face color, so I can use them as contour, highlights, blush on, or when mixed with a bit of water or petroleum jelly, it could be for painting the face, it was wonderful.

-*-


I have 6 from the angel heart collection, the colors are so pretty and I could never say no to pastel.

-*-



And the collection also include one collection with balmy texture, it can be used for the cheeks and lips too.

-*-


Below is the swatches from the image above.

-*-



If unicorn owns a few eyeshadows, these must be it.

-*-



And here are some of the mixed collection from their iridescence, duff, to glistening and balm texture.

-*-


And I've tried using them from daily natural look, nude, glamour to a bit of autumn mood.

-*-


The colors are fun to be played with, they do have some fallout a bit but it doesn't stop me as when mixed, it somehow create a new color.

Plus, the one that was said for the lip and cheeks can also be used on the eyes too, it add dimension to the whole look.

-*-


And the packaging of the pallet? Super duper pretty.

-*-

Here are some of the look I made using the 12 monos.

I've used them as blush instead of eyeshadows too.

-*-



One shade that I think need to be really careful when used is the black one, it is so intense and every grain could create a total mess.  Always use the softest brush for that one.

-*-




From romantic, playful to dramatic, the shades works together and just irresistible.

-*-



And since the palette is magnetic, I simply mix and match them for every trip, so it's definitely the one thing I have to carry during traveling.

-*-




I love how soft and delicate the powder is, but at the same time, can be quite intense.

-*-



Thank you so much Anna Sui Indonesia, they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment