Friday, December 2, 2016

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Hello everybody,

Oh well, I've been naughty again, trying lotions with perfume, mineral oils and paraben inside. It created horrible blister like conditions scattered from my legs, arms and body. It was itchy and have that kind of cracked like really dry.

There was a point where my husband even repeatedly recommend me to see a dermatologist, I just didn't have the time.

They are suffering and I'm glad I remember that I have one of this at home, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.

-*-



Moisturizing Lotion

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your chronically dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.

• Lightweight hydration to replenish sensitive and normal skin
• Fast-acting, long-lasting, light-weight formula helps maintain healthy skin
• Special ingredients are proven to bind water to skin and help prevent moisture loss
• Protects and enhances skin’s natural moisture

My husband bought one from his reason trip to Australia and I'm so happy that he did. I remember how good it was and now I should be getting back in using a product made for sensitive skin, I really can't stand looking at my blistery skin.

-*-



Slowly but sure, the itchiness was the first things that was gone, and then those awful cracked dry blistery like skin, they are healing one by one, making my skin smooth, lightly moist, and definitely appear healthy once again, it was a relieve. I wish they come in a much more moist effect but it's suffice for now.

-*-



Thank you so much Cetaphil, it is truly a product made for sensitive skin, it works like a charm every single time. I can't say that I wont stray, but I'm sure I'll find my way back to Cetaphil heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment