Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mu Touch Shower Cream and Body Lotion


Hello everybody,

this is Mu Touch, and I happen to be given some of their products, from the shower creams in several variants to their body lotion.

The variant are unique and some smells so good, my favorite is their honey series.

-*-


Secret anti-aging and longevity. Green Tea plays an important role for Japanese women to look younger and have a long life.
The benefits of Green Tea extract :
  • Very rich in antioxidants
  • Protect the body from free radicals which damage body and skin
  • Prevent the skin of aging
  • Naturally healthy

-*-


Each ingredients emphasize on the key feature, for me, since it's a shower cream, I don't really gain the full benefits from the key ingredients, so it's pretty much just bonus or added elements to the clean skin feeling and the non drying formula.

They are pretty much similar one to another, in terms of lathers and cleaning the skin but still feels comfortable. So the differences are mostly in the color of the creams and the scent of each variant.

-*-



The details are listed on the packaging, whether it's pouch or pump bottle.

-*-


Concealed secret moisturiser with anti-aging formula which Egyptian women have proved its usefulness for more than 1000 years ago.
The benefits of Royal Jelly & Honey:
  • Contains 134 nutrients, including minerals amino acids, Vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, C and Folic Acid.
  • Amino acid in Royal Jelly is the basis of Collagen, the essence of which keep the skin firm and away from wrinkle
  • Prevent pigmentation
  • Good moisturizer for harsh environment

-*-


Royal jelly and Honey has the most sweet and fragrant that me and my family love, it's just perfect. The creamy gel lathers on easily on the skin and cleans well, and like said, it's the scent that we love the most, seems like it is also the highlight of the product.

-*-


Aside from the shower creams, one lotion is given to me in English Lavender and Rosemary variant.

-*-


Among all kinds of Lavender, English Lavender is the best. English Lavender thrives at elevations above 3000 feet.
Blend of English Lavender & Rosemary flowers produce luxurious and tempting aromas that will take you to a moment of relaxation that soothes. The delicate aroma will make you always fresh.
Blend of English Lavender & Rosemary flowers are good anti-oxidants and refreshing

-*-


The lotion is white and creamy, it appears thick but it was actually so smooth and a bit runny, my husband really like the texture and using it daily. I don't really like the scent, I guess, it was a make or break for me. As scent can be quite personal, the texture itself is a pleaser. Perhaps, if I was trying their Royal Jelly and Honey collection, I'll love the lotion even more.

-*-


Last but not least, back to their shower cream collection.

-*-


A blend of mulberry fruit and pearls will make the skin look healthy and youthful. Benefits of mulberry fruit fused with pearl powder:
  • Brightening skin, make the skin look radiant
  • Anti-aging
  • Sun protection
  • Relaxing
  • Improving blood circulation
-*-


The scent is rather fruity and a bit exotic, it's unique and a bit oriental. This is a shower gel that I can use on daily basis, while the Royal Jelly and Honey for special occasion and as a mood booster. Their scent doesn't last long, but they definitely make my bath time more enjoyable.

Thank you so much Mu Touch for the lovely products that me and my family enjoy everyday. The shower creams lathers beautifully and cleans the skin with soft and silky effect. The body lotion is my husband favorite and for sure, I'll try the Royal Jelly and Honey Body Lotion soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment