Friday, December 23, 2016

Soap and Glory Foam Call


Hello lovelies,

shower and bath are our daily routine and we shall forbid it for being so boring and dull. Blessed with so many options of products in the market, we can choose one according to our needs, budget and even moods accordingly.

One brand that I love experimenting is Soap and Glory.

I first saw them in Sephora (Singapore) around 7-8 years ago and have been trying to get my hands on all of their products. They looks so pretty in their iconic pinkish shades and the details reminds me a lot of a good ol' days. Like when the industrial era of 50's strikes.

-*-



I got mine from Boots in Thailand. The best thing that hubby could give me during his business trips is toiletries, cosmetics and oh well, beauty products. I just love trying them and now, automatically, he'll know which one to get, the one that I haven't tried before from one of my favorite brand out there.

This is Foam Call, a bath and shower cream that lathers whenever possible.

-*-

Dual-use shower and bath body wash

These super moisture-suds contain peppermint essential oils, grapeseed EFAS, fruitliquid fig and orange waterjuice™. Scented with our new Fruitigo™ fragrance.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Limonene, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Triethylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Reticulata Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium EDTA


-*-

The details are written clearly on the pump bottle, too bad mine was faulty, I can't use the pump, so on every shower or bath, I have to unscrew it open.

The scent is a bit more powdery than described, I was surprise that peppermint is listed as I don't think I feel that tingling or cool sensation like peppermint do. Perhaps I have to put more in my tub or take my time in the shower so the mints hits me.

The creamy milky texture is luxurious and lathers instantly on a damp skin. It made them feels clean and comfortable for being hydrating.

The highlight of the product is perhaps the dual function for bath and/or shower as the foam is very much something I look forward too, it was soft and fluffy.

-*-


Definitely a product worth trying, especially if you're a Soap and Glory fan who loves spending time in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment