Monday, November 17, 2014

The Bath Box Arm & Leg Green Tea Butter


Hello everyone,

I'm back with more products from The Bath Box sent by @aischatz , this is Arm and Leg Green Tea Butter. A body butter that is made from shea, mango, and cocoa butters, virgin coconut, apricot kernel, and meadowfoam oils, plus fragrance.

The Bath Box is still in their no paraben and sls free zone, safe to be used by anyone.

-*-



One feature that interest me the most is the texture that really looks like a whipped cream, but an oily one. Very soft to the touched, like a fluffy white foam, when spread on the skin at first it was pleasing but then the oils stays on the skin, making them look and feel greasy. This is perfect for those with extra dry skin, it contain the moisture inside.

With a lovely green tea butter that lingers on the skin.

On the hot and humid weather like Jakarta, I don't think this product would be my favorite, but when traveling abroad or in a dryer environment, my skin would thank me for this.

Can be used on elbows, knees and heels as well.

Thank you @aischatz on instagram if you want to know more and purchase the products from The Bath Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment