Friday, October 10, 2014

The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel


Hello lovelies,

heehee, I guess it would be soap, soap, soap, on tonight's posts. I don't know why, but I'm so into soaps even thou I have my share until next year ^___^ I even get myself those jumbo sizes shower gels from The Body Shop.

The thing is, I don't like having the same soap every day, it's too boring, so 3-4 soaps inside the shower room is normal. So I can keep on changing according to my mood.

One product that is definitely a mood booster, the Blueberry Shower Gel by The Body Shop.

-*-

It's a simple product, a shower gel with blueberries.

As usual, The Body Shop have a lot of series of fruits and other solo ingredients as the highlight. The shower gel of the blueberries smells like blueberry syrup. The gel is a clear slightly blue colored and lathers easily on the skin or sponge.

-*-

When used the whole shower smells so good and fruity thanks to the shower gel. The whole family seems to be a fan now due to the juicy blueberry scent.

-*-



Unfortunately, the product still contain sls, which is known to be able to irritate the skin in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment