Saturday, August 2, 2014

Medicated Cream Friendly Fueki

Hello lovelies,

first of all, I want to say Happy Hari Raya to all my friends out there who celebrate this special occasion, let's make Eid al-Fitr a moment to bring more peace and love through forgiving in this world.

Now, as the season comes as a big holiday season in Jakarta, most of us do travel, some going abroad while some still in Indonesia, for me? I'm having another staycation. During staycation I like to bring as minimum as possible to be hassle-free. This item is one of the travel friendly product I found, or I currently have... thanks to Kawaii Beauty Japan.

-*-

The very cute cream from Fueki, a brand that I've known since I was in kindergarten (for their glue), is now having more and more products over these past 3 decades. Hand creams, facial mask, to even stationary and small furniture too. The item on that image is their medicated cream that can be used as a moisturizer for the face and body (neat!).

-*-

The packaging may be small and looks harmlessly cute, but the effect on the skin is quite good in terms of moisturizing while giving the skin hydration with no greasy nor oily effect. The skin feels velvety even thou the cream feels rich at first touch.

The white creamy gel so easy to be applied on the skin, I personally love its texture while my husband like it's universal ability as a hydra-tor to perhaps all skin type.

-*-

The packaging is similar or perhaps 100% the same with their glue ^__^ nevertheless it made the product even more adorable, is the spoon provided, just like the glue.

This fragrance free product so far can be used to just about anyone with any skin type and age (excluding babies since I haven't tried it on them). It is practically fuss free and simple. 50gr can also means we can take it on an international flight.

-*-


Even thou the original website doesn't really provide an adequate information to a non Japanese or to someone who doesn't speak Japanese like me, the product seems to be explaining themselves. But, if you're still curious there's a lot of online sites that sells this particular product and explain it as a Shea Butter Body Moisturizing Cream.

-*-



Thank you Kawaii Beauty Japan and Fueki ^__^

Tips: Put it inside your purse and get a moisturizing effect anywhere anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Ya ampun lucunyaa ci XD
    Itu beneran company nya dr lem skrg bikin skincare? O.o

    ReplyDelete