Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Look of The Day - Stick to The Base


Hi all!

After quite a while now I make another LOTD and show off some of the collections that I already reviewed some time ago :)




Here are the products used:

Illuminating Perfecting Primer by Estee Lauder, review and details HERE.

Shu Uemura UV Under Base BB Mousse, review and details HERE.

Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturizing Face Powder, review and details HERE.

with the help of The Body Shop Mineral Foundation Brush, slightly details HERE.

Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil in Honey Brow, review and details HERE.

Anna Sui Liquid Eyeliner, review and details HERE.

Aqua Liner by Make Up For Ever, review and details HERE.

Laneige Volume Finish Blusher in 204 err . . . I never made a review about this product, well let's do that now. The mono rose is a bit coral (just a tad) and gives me a plain brick look, which is suitable for daily use but for special occasion, I need something more which gives gradation, sparks like glitters perhaps and glow.

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited, review and details HERE.




I started by using the primer from Estee Lauder and always on a clean moisturized skin.




After primer the skin is ready for makeup and light one will do since the glow, radiant and better looking complexion are achieved by the primer. Different primer gives different effect, mines give those illuminating finish with pearly touch.

Then I moved on to Shu Uemura BB Mousse, an all in one solution for coverage, sun protection and smoother looking skin. After the BB Mousse I always apply on loose powder, which is Revlon now and use brush for both BB Mousse and loose powder as the powder helps the application more even and finer result.

Moved on to the brow, I trim mine a bit before using the pencil brow from Dolly Wink, brush it with the ones attached to the pencil and help the color to cover the brow better. I love how soft the brush is and I gotta say, Dolly have the softest brush and as effective as other brands which is harder and not gentle on the skin.






After the brows, I moved on to the eyes, creating eye liners using Anna Sui's on the lid and make some cat-eye look. Careful that some people have different eye (left from the right) and I'm one of them so I need to be extra gentle and take more time if I want an exact same result, but nowadays as I pay attention on makeup world in the runway, it is okay to slightly different. Still same stroke of application but the result can be a bit different one eye to the other. Same rule goes to the brows as well. So you just relax and portray your own definition of beauty.

The lower part of my eyes I uses Aqua Liner from MUFE in purple, adding a twist of colors there. Continues with blush on from Laneige and the smooth operator lippy from Shu.




Final touch for me? Lashes, it create a different me all at once. Love it!

Do you like makeup? Which one you love the most and a must have for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment