Monday, October 19, 2015

STUDIOMAKEUP Sun Touch

Hello lovelies,

This is a product from STUDIOMAKEUP, a sun touch.

-*-


The packaging, container and product all in black with clear lid. Mine is in STB-02 sun, so I think there's several other shades available.

These types of powder can be used not just as bronzing powder, but helps with contour, add a bit of depth to the skin as well.

-*-


The powder is soft and smooth, perfect for professional use or personal, easy to be blend on the skin and have that slight touch of glow, like a sun kiss.

-*-


I have a fair skin and the bronzer pretty much made me look like I've been spending a day under the sun, like summer time is here!!!

-*-


I love how the formula stays in place and can be used as an additional finishing touch or before finishing powder. I don't recommend them to be used after a wet formula like a liquid foundation or some-sort as they stick more than you need.

The powder is comfortable and help me achieve that healthy tan in an instant.

-*-


Thank you STUDIOMAKEUP Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment