Friday, June 5, 2015

Miracle Skin Solution

Hello everybody!!!

This is a product from Miracle Aesthetic Clinic called Skin solution.

-*-



Skin Solution itself comes in spray bottle packaging and can be used as an overall skin spray. It can be used as a skin toner, skin soother, refreshing feeling, and hydrating mist.

-*-


When I sprayed it on my skin, I was startled as the spray was pretty strong and a bit got into my eyes, it stings a little.

Since it sprayed quite strong, the product also made the face instantly wet, it's not that kind of mist, more like sprayed with liquid heehee.

There's a mild green tea scent and it is refreshing enough to be used on the facial skin and body.

-*-


This kind of liquid help other moisturizing product absorbed better and easier since the skin need to be damp for moisturizer to set. I can also use it on my body and it helps lotions. balms, and even body butter to stay put on the skin.

-*-


The product is available at any Miracle Aesthetic Clinic and be sure to consult first before purchasing.

-*-


Thank you Miracle Aesthetic Clinic, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment