Monday, June 1, 2015

L'Occitane Pivoine


Hello lovelies,

last week has been a very busy week for me, in a day there could be 2-3 events and I'm pretty much exhausted. So, when L'Occitane invited me for a mini spa at Plaza Indonesia, I immediately say, yes please.

On the venue, everything is decorated with the pink 'pivoine' flowers, Pivoine is actually peony, one of the flowers that smells so good and hard to describe at the same time regarding their shape.

-*-


The full collection is shown during the event, it's all dressed in bright deep pink, a shade that surely feminine, seductive and alive at the same time. I can't help but be so happy to be there that day.

I can try and use their perfume, moisturizer, hand cream, all the way until their new cc cream as well.

-*-


Above is the collection of Pivoine Flora, which is products for body care, from shower gel, beauty milk, edt and hand cream which was swore by many beauty enthusiast to be the best hand cream ever!

-*-


As usual, L'Occitane is never shy on decorating the whole area like we were in France, enjoying the beautiful flower garden at a country side.

-*-


Then I went in and meet these lovely ladies for my mini spa.

-*-




I went here just using my hair roll and no makeup on. Beware, bare face alert!

-*-


The face is cleaned, massaged, serumed, moisturized and pampered in L'Occitane way. Using all products from L'Occitane, the staffs also pays attention on my skin and adding tips on how to enhance the skin condition and which products should I choose next.

-*-



Right after the mini facial, I'm ready for a makeup session from Gusnaldi Professional Team.

After using the skincare from Pivoine Sublime collection, this is the CC Cream moment I've been looking for.

-*-




This is the product.

Details from usa.loccitane.com

This light hydrating cream contains CC pigments and transforms during application to immediately and visibly create perfect-looking skin.
The complexion looks even, fresh and luminous. The skin feels comfortable and protected (SPF 20). Skin is fresh, luminous and unified until the night.

Use the medium shade for an immediate radiant tone.

The L'OCCITANE Laboratory has combined the skin-perfecting peony extract with unifying CC pigments and illuminating pearly particles. This ultimate combination of ingredients helps to immediately and visibly create perfect-looking skin.


-*-



At first, the cream is like a white lotion where after being blended, the shade will turn like our own skin tone, if you're fair, it'll look a bit like tan from the morning sun. If you have medium to dark skin tone, the shade wont be noticeable.

-*-




The one thing that we can all see, is the shine. Like that radiant glow on the skin.

The mild coverage even out the skin tone naturally, like we're using no makeup but appears with better skin condition and complexion.

-*-


Next, is their lip balm. There's the clear one and tinted. Since L'Occitane is about skincare, their tinted lip balm also comes in a sheer finish formula.

-*-


Below is my after look with the appointed makeup artist.

-*-




After taking a picture together, it's time for us to went back our own way and move on to the next schedule.

-*-


Thank you so much L'Occitane Indonesia for having me and see you on our next event.

I'll share more reviews regarding their products which I received that day.

Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment