Tuesday, March 4, 2014

GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment and BrightMud Eye Treatment

Hello helloooo,

from my recent encounter with the people from GlamGlow, I'm getting excited to try their products again, as you may know or read from my post about GlamGlow YouthMud experience, I do blatantly said it sting, and I did as Glenn and Shannon (aksing for their responsibility >.~) and they reply by saying, don't stop! That's the sign of the product being working!

And a representative from GlamGlow Indonesia also told me the exact same thing, she does goes through that period of discomfort but get over it, revealing her better skin each time using the YouthMud.

So here I am, back with GlamGlow, this time I'm putting my trust on SuperMud and BrightMud.

-*-


Here is my before look, as seen, gaining confident in trying the products.

Try reading the information first, okay. Check out more details, here: http://www.glamglowmud.com/

-*-



Here are the products I have, please do mind the YouthMud, she also want to make an appearance on this post.

Let's start by using SuperMud since it took longer times, around 5-20minutes.

-*-




Here's the SuperMud, a mask that can be used daily when needed. Apply the mud on a cleaned and dry skin.

-*-

As suggested during the GlamGlow event in Jakarta some time ago, the mud can be used on several areas or all over the face. It can also be placed on the 'zits only' area too.

And yes, this mud is much more comfortable than my first time using the YouthMud.

-*-



Now, I'm continuing by using the BrightMud since it only need three minutes to work and then wipe it off.

-*-


Please do watch the video on their website for further details. I found that video as helpful in terms of giving instruction.

-*-



The BrightMud is lighter in terms of texture and clearer compared to the YouthMud and SuperMud. Easily applied on the skin near the eyes, hmm, it is almost like a gel.

-*-

The feeling is comfortable and cooling. I did feel a temptation to leave it more than 3 minutes, but decided to obey the instruction.

-*-


I use it exactly 3 minutes.

-*-


And wipe it off. It is said on the video that the product is actually still working after being wipe off, for around 20 minutes.

-*-

And then, I continue to wait until 20 minutes for the SuperMud.

Knowing the fact I can wait until 20 minutes means the product doesn't sting on the skin, if it's sting or gives me burning sensation, I'll definitely rinse it off immediately.

-*-


After 20 minutes of enjoyable moment with SuperMud, a mud that has lighter texture and finer ingredients, I rinse everything off and below is my after condition.

-*-


The skin feels refreshed, the pores are tightens and no sebum visible.

Will I keep using it? I think so ^__^

Thank you GlamGlow Indonesia.

GlamGlow products are available at Beauty Box and GlanGlow Boutique (Plaza Indonesia lv 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment