Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lollipops Glossy Lipstick in Milkshake Baby

Hello lovelies!!!

Who loves lip gloss? I do!!! They do make the lips looks juiciliciously interesting and tempting too. I know for sure in Indonesia the brand Lollipops hasn't really establish a name but for me they do. I've been trying their items recently thanks to Beauty Box Indonesia and this is one of my favorite items and has been gaining raves from beauty enthusiast.

The Glossy Lipstick. 
Description:
“Kiss My lips”
More than a lipstick, a glossy lipstick! The more coatings you put on your nails, the more intense is the colour. It is perfectly easy to apply and will bring softness and comfort to your lips. The texture is light, brilliant and slightly shimmery, wearable on every occasion.

Properties:

  • Demi-Gloss, wet effect with light sparkling pearls
  • Long lasting
  • Emollient action
  • Paraben and Lanoline Free

-*-

Alongside of the lipstick is a perfume, eyeliner and mascara, in which all of them have been reviewed on my blog ^__^

So I'm kinda save the best for last. In terms of favoritism.

The lipstick itself comes in many choices of colors, 8 to be exact, mine is Strawberry or Milkshake Baby.

-*-

The packaging is sleek and looks cool, the velvety exterior is unique when touched and feels exclusive. I love the color so much, it was a bright pink, brave and bold. A color that will surely brighten up any day and night.

-*-


The feeling on the skin is buttery, smooth and so soft with silkiness, the shine is just lovely, these images do them unjust! In real life the color is so vivid and shines beautifully.  I don't need to use any other product on the lips, this lipstick alone provide coverage, shines, glossiness and color in a go.

Wow! I found my must have lippy of all times now.

-*-



Conclusion:

A beautiful product that delivers result like items worth twice their price.

No comments:

Post a Comment