Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Trials of IOMA Youthful Moisture Cream Day and Night - Tabs 2, Gentle Exfoliating Emulsion 5, Absorbent Mask 5

Hello lovelies,

You've read the introduction of IOMA, now I'm going to share my first experience in using the products.

With me, there are IOMA Tabs 2, Gentle Exfoliating Emulsion 5, Absorbent Mask 5. Those numbers represent the series from IOMA.
1 for dry skin and UV damage
2 fine lines
3 for wrinkles and lack of firmness
4 for diffuse redness
5 for bacterial infections
6 for oily skin
7 for dark spots.

Based on the skin check done on my first visit fine lines and bacterial infections are my main concerns.

-*-


2 sachets of exfoliating emulsion and mask, and a set of moisturizer (day and night) tabs 2.

Here's the detail from http://www.ioma-paris.com:

Gentle Exfoliating Emulsion

Your skin deep cleaned, your skin texture refined.

50 ml/1,69 FL. OZ.

Proven Results      

  • Deep cleans skin and removes blackheads
  • Exfoliates dead skin cells
  • Regulates sebum secretions

Texture Benefit

A cream emulsion enriched with silica particles to remove blackheads and other impurities from your skin.

Beauty Advice

Apply a small amount of IOMA Gentle Exfoliating Emulsion by light massage strokes to your damp face, avoiding the eye contour area. Rinse with warm water and dry. This gentle cream emulsion is very effective in getting rid of impurities and deep cleaning your skin.
-*-


Absorbent Mask

Cleans up your skin, regulates excess sebum.

50 ml/1,69 FL. OZ

Proven Results          

  • Eliminates impurities
  • Reduces excess sebum production
  • Cleans up and purifies skin
  • Tightens the pores
  • Restores the skin's radiance

Texture Benefit

This mineral cream mask is easy to apply.

Beauty Advices

Apply the IOMA Absorbent Mask once or twice a week over the whole face avoiding the eye contour area. Leave it to work for 10 minutes, and then rinse with clear water. Thanks to the astringent and antibacterial actions of this mask, pores are tightened and sebaceous gland production is slowed. Your skin is healthy and is once again radiant.
-*-




Youthful Moisture Cream Day and Night - Tabs

Your face is protected, perfectly moisturized, from the first signs of aging.

7x1ml /7 monodoses, 7 days of skincare.

Proven Results

  • Protects and moisturizes the skin.
  • Stimulates cellular activity
  • Corrects first signs of aging
  • Boosts collagen production

Packaging Benefit

Easy to carry in yourvanity, purse or luggage, IOMA Tabs is your new beauty ally anywhere, anytime.

Beauty Advices:

Gently open the lid and apply your Youthful Moisture Cream Day and Night IOMA to the whole face after you cleaned it. This skincare full of Active ingredients, of very light texture, moisturize intensely and prevent first signs of aging.
-*-



I'm going to share my experience in using the products,

start from cleaning the skin, followed by using the exfoliating emulsion, the beads are tiny and feels fine on the skin, to tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of exfoliating due to my sensitive cheeks, but exfoliating is still needed, it helps unclogged the pores open, I just need to find the right product to do so. The area that desperately need some attention is my nose, the pores become wider and a lot of bacteria found there, please do refer to my previous post:  http://whileyouonearth.blogspot.com/2014/03/introducing-ioma.html
where I'm introduced to IOMA and have my skin thoroughly checked.

By exfoliating the area, it is exposing the skin, removing the dead skin cells and does a deep cleaning.

-*-


The creamy white 'scrubs' helps with the micro-circulation as well, I hope my skin can get better and better by gently do a circular motion and pay attention to the areas in need. I still 'rub' the cheeks but not as much as the nose.

Followed by the mask. As it is needed not on the whole part of my face, I put it on a dry cleaned skin by the nose and it's surroundings. Near the lips and forehead. I do avoid the cheeks. Leave it on for 10 minutes the mask actually feels comfortable. The staff from IOMA told me it is normal to feel a warmth from the mask, I think it is probably due to kaolin inside, but they are okay and for me it's not as warm as I thought it would be.

I rinsed it off afterwards and appears a cleaner skin with far less sebum on the area where the mask is applied. The texture of the mask is like a mixed between mud mask and heavy cream, soft gentle and pleasing.

-*-



Last but definitely not least, the moisturizer. The light gel-like creamy lotion is delightful. In terms of texture it is unique. Like a soft not-ready-yet curd or milk pudding. Feels really good on the skin. The thing is they did absorb and then a bit stay on the skin nicely. It kept the skin moist but not greasy and the skin seems to be responding by looking better. I don't know how to explain it better than this. The skin looks younger and healthier. I figure this out in a matter of days. There are visible improvement. But it is wiser to not get ahead of myself and wait until my next skin check.

So stay tune on my blog as I will keep you updated on my next visit to IOMA.

Thank you IOMA Indonesia.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there, Clevergirl! I just found your blog while searching for Ioma. I bought a couple products as well. Here's a riddle - I'm trying to find out if Ioma uses fragrance (parfum) in their products, as I'm struggling with endocrine problems and my doctors feels the phthalates (found in all artificial fragrances - used ubiquitously in beauty/skin care products) could be one culprit. Anywho, I'm so glad you included a photograph of your Ioma box, because if you look at the ingredients photo it very clearly says the following: NO PARABENS, NO FRAGRANCE (SANS PARFUM) - TESTED UNDER DERMATOLOGICAL CONTROL. But in the actual ingredients list right below that, PERFUME is listed in the ingredients. How curious. A little upsetting, if they are not carefully following INCI rules for listing ingredients properly. I'm glad I found your blog, and I look forward to coming back to it. Take care….Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camryn,

    Thank you for coming here and yes! Wow, exactly, no fragrance but in the ingredients list there it is.

    I'll try to get in touch with IOMA and hopefully comes out with an answer.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing what they say. Take care!

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing what they say.

    best,
    Camryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Camryn,

    Here's the response from the Brand Manager in Indonesia: Yes, the youth booster contain natural fragrance and since the packaging is airless container there's very little chance of oxidation, hence the product is safe and unlikely to cause any allergic reaction.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!! Do you know where in bangkok I can find ioma product?? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Nhi Tong,

    Sorry, I think you need to ask IOMA directly for that particular question. Try google it.

    ReplyDelete