Thursday, November 23, 2017

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Total Repair 19 Mask


Hello lovelies,

as someone who loves changing hair color, for sure damage is part of it. As I love colorful hair, I also love to took care of them and make them stronger, healthier, and shinier too.

Masking the hair, conditioning, using serums and leaves in has been my daily routine, so when perhaps others are stopping on shampoo and conditioner, I continue with tonic, hair serum and so on. Using the mask every two days also has become one of my key note as it helps build my hair's strength little by little.

Some of you perhaps wondering, why keep on coloring the hair if it's damaging, the thing is, it is not the coloring, it's the bleaching process, so as long as the bleached has been done, the hair is already ruin and left exposed. Colorant like Manic Panic or Hair Manicure is actually 'treatment' as in sealing in the hair with colors. That's why hair that just been colored feels smoother, softer and shinier, while after a while, those colors wont last (since the bleach damaged the hair and made them fragile and like an open pores) so another coloring process need to be done, hence many people that have colored their hair, must continue to do so using pure acid color. No need to re bleach on each coloring session.

-*-


Maintaining the hair on the other hand have to be done continually and non stop. Some hair treatments actually strip colors too, so choose products that really color friendly. In the end, it's kinda a battle between treating the hair of let it be, for me, I think I'm gonna keep using these mask as it helps build the strength of the hair, I might need to recolor faster than it should be, but I'm okay with that.

Here's some details regarding the mask.

Schwarzkopf Extra care Hair repair + Uv Filter with 19 active Ingredient Repairs Inside The Hair Cell Deep Hair Repair for very dry and damaged Hair Suppleness & Shine.
Ingredient Aqua ( Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Distearaylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Panox Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protien, Polyuaternium-11, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Niachinamide, Omithine HCL, Citrulline, GTlycosamine HCL, Biotin, Stearamodopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-37 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protien, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, trideceth-12, Panthenol, Glycerin, Pantolactone, Polyquatenium-10, Lactic Acid

-*-

The product comes in a tube, yellow slightly golden in color and inside, the thick white fragrant cream. It is creamy and rich, pretty much satisfying in terms of texture. I use it on my shampooed and toweled dry hair, using around half the palm for my mid length hair all the way to the ends. Avoiding the roots at all cost as it is made for the hair and not for the scalp.

The rich cream sticks to the hair, it hold on to them and wrap them in moisture. I let them sit there for around 20 minutes, just tied a knot on my hair and continuing my activity at home. It becomes drier, like using a face mask that become more dense, this one too.

-*-



Then I rinsed everything off with tepid warm water, the masking has made my hair soft, silky and smooth, I can easily brush my hair afterwards. Drying them using a hairdryer is an experience on it's own, like the heat from the hairdryer intensify the perfume, the hair smells so good. Each strand like coated by the nourishment but without weighting it down, if you feel like your hair becomes limp or lifeless, perhaps it's due to not enough rinsing.

I'm definitely continue to use the mask on regular basis, it helps my hair and helps me de stress too looking at my hair becomes stronger.

-*-



So far no cons, so, I definitely recommend the hair mask to just about anyone. Normal hair? Use it like 1-2 a month to maintain the hair condition. Dry hair? 3-4 times a month, and severely damaged hair like me? 2-3 times a week until the condition improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment