Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Green People Natural Deodorant Rosemary and Prebiotics


Hello lovelies,

as part of my personal hygiene and cleanliness, deodorant still play an important part from my daily routine. My family said it was a hereditary, I was born with my dad's armpit :D

All the boys are blessed with my mom's hence they do not need any deodorant nor ever understand why the girls daily urgency regarding deodorant. So me and my sister are the ones who constantly getting one each month with our dad. So where most teens are buying toiletries with their mom, we did it with dad, since my mom is one of the people who doesn't understand.

So, I can totally relate to people who need deodorant, we are stink, face it! And deal with it. It's not a sin to be stink, but maybe when we are negligence and let it ruin our day. We can do something, we can use deodorant.

With all the drama and problems with many ingredients of the deodorant that may or may not causing problems such as breast cancer and so on, I tend to look for organic products or something close to it that are known to be safe or perhaps safer.

-*-


A natural deodorant with a pleasant floral scent
  • Refreshing and active deodorant with antibacterial properties 
  • Free from alcohol and pore-clogging aluminium 
  • Will not prevent the essential process of perspiration 
  • A delicate floral scent of Rosemary and Lavender
  • On average, lasts 2 months
Organic Aloe Vera, Prebiotics, Zinc ricinoleate, Lavender & Rosemary 
Ingredients that we don't use in our products
Green People Natural Rosemary & Prebiotics Deodorant is made without pore-clogging aluminium, parabens, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol) and artificial fragrances to bring you the purest natural deodorant that nature can offer.
Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis

Shake well before use. Roll Rosemary & Prebiotics Deodorant onto clean, dry armpits.

Free from pore-clogging aluminium, alcohol and other unnecessary synthetic ingredients

AQUA (SPRING WATER), POTASSIUM ALUM (NATURAL MINERAL), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ZINC RICINOLEATE (FROM CASTOR OIL), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE (PREBIOTIC), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, AROMA [ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*^, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA (LAVANDIN) HERB OIL*], CETEARYL OLIVATE (FROM OLIVE OIL), SORBITAN OLIVATE (FROM OLIVE OIL), SCLEROTIUM GUM (NATURAL GUM), XANTHAN GUM (CORN STARCH GUM), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE (PLANT DERIVED), LAURYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED), POTASSIUM SORBATE, LINALOOL*. *89.6% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED

-*-


The bottle is like most deodorant roll on and the details in it is clearly written. I bought mine in an organic shop in Singapore, I think it's at Paragon and the price is around 10-20 SGD, honestly I tend to forget most product's price heehee.

Now, the most important thing, does it work? Well, to get there, there's something you should know, I have purchase many organic deodorant before, from many different brands, formula, texture (cream, solid, roll on, etc), to prices. I assure you, most of these organics thingy is not cheap, they usually comes in 20 $ or so. Some even cost 30$ and the 'suckiest' part is that, most of them doesn't work.

This is the truth, they are so organic, so gentle, so far away from harmful that they can not even kill bacteria on the area, it's alive and well, they perhaps felt a bit ticklish and that's it. Some only works for 1-2 hours, while most already made me smell bad almost immediately.

Don't get me wrong, the actual product smells so good, like fresh orange from real orange, to lavender (most of them are lavender for it's antibacterial properties), rosemary (like this one), camomile, tea tree, and so on, it's only to prove that I've tried many of them. So they actually smells good, but they just doesn't work. Somehow, I intrigue to get this one, since I'm no quitter, I still want to have one deodorant that doesn't concern me. Like I can use it without being worry about cancer, irritation, sensitivity, and so on.

-*-



So again, does it work? It work better than most of those deodorant but doesn't last all day, like half a day max. So it is better, but I still need something stronger, especially during menstruation where only God knows how smelly those hormone made me during those days.

Again, this is just a maybe, if you're not as smelly as I am, this one probably works on you, after all, this is a deodorant that I'll definitely recommend to my daughter, since it doesn't contain known harmful ingredients, so it's mostly organics, like 89%

-*-


Like said, most organic stuff smells good, this one too, it's smell like a fresh flower in the spring. I love how green it is and it ease my mind as I don't apply something horrendously dangerous on my sensitive skin. Armpit skin is so thin and sweats a lot, it helps us detoxing by sweating, so products that inhibit sweats actually not good, again, if we really have to choose between being stinky or hurt ourselves, there's another option, use organic products that works.

-*-


Overall,

a relatively good product you should try. It made the armpit sweat less (but still sweats) with far less smelly than it is. On me it last half a day, but I'm a hard core stinks, so on most people, it'll last longer.

Until then, see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment