Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mamie Blue


Hello everyone,

I'm so excited writing this post as this is my favorite mask at the moment. It has a thick and rich consistency and I could see the raw ingredients as well, plus, it's blue. It's a lovely blue color.

-*-



It is made for sebum but still soothe and moisturizing. It is like surreal, most mask you can either choose moisturizing or reducing sebum, this one is both. I have dry and sensitive skin on the upper cheeks and a bit of sebum on the nose and chin, this mask solves both of the problem in a go.

-*-



The spatula given is essential, it made the mask 'obeys' since it is rather sticky when using fingers, so do use the spatula every single time.

I use it on my clean skin and add a bit of toner plus serum too.

-*-


After spreading the mask to the whole face, I enjoy the freshness of the peppermint and the texture as well. It was really comforting, I can really explain it well but you really gotta to try it, like a rich whipped cream that is really creamy, beautiful and enriching.

-*-



I can let it stay on my skin for 15-20 minutes and they harden bit by bit but not really pulling the skin like a peeled of mask.

-*-


Using a tepid warm water, gradually keep on splashing the face until the mask is soften and then gently using a circular motion massaging the skin and it feels soft without ANY dryness nor irritation occurs. This is the best part as my skin is so soft to the touch and very comfortable.

-*-


Thank you so much Mamie Blue for the experience in having my skin cleaned, freshen, softer and smoother in a go without any discomfort whatsoever but pure bliss.

-*-



I got mine from Althea, sign up for a Rp.100.000 credit at id.Althea.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment