Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash




Staying in a friend's house sometimes means using her products too heehee, thank you San San ^___^ and yup, different people use different product and what might be suitable for them, would not do the same to you.

In my own household my husband also uses Neutrogena and Oil-Free Acne Wash is one of his too. He like the product as it helps the oil on his face reduced, but me? My dry cheeks are screaming for moisture and dislike the product at all.

The lather is as lovely as the original Neutrogena, and so does how it feel during cleansing, smell, liquidity, color, well just about anything, until I rinse it up and dry my skin. Ow ow ow, I can feel it's like a different sensation, a bit more drying, my nose is quite happy actually but my cheeks are suffering.

2 times using the product redness comes on my cheeks. That's it, I think that's the end of our relationship, it does what it does anyway, so my verdict? Suitable for acne prone and oily face, but a big no no to dry cheeks, dry skin and sensitive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment