Friday, January 20, 2012

After Using Talika Lipocils Expert for 28 Days


First you need to read my previous post regarding the product here ---> CLICK!

It got the product info and my before picture. I should've post it exactly 28 days later, but forgive me, I was really busy with moving at that time. It's a good thing I can find a picture of the after use.






The product really work for me, the edges where the hair was really fine, almost none, now it's filling in and fine hairs start to grow. For the length it looks growing as well. Above is the pic of my left eye and below my right eye.



I can see a significant growth on both actually. Sorry, the eye liner blocked the lashes, but fyi, I didn't use any mascara at the moment and it does a couple mm longer.

Will I use it again? Definitely. Will give you a better review in times.


No comments:

Post a Comment