Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Yves Saint Laurent Opening Counter - Plaza Senayan Spring Look Collection 2014

Hello everyone,

Yves Saint Laurent has just launched their Spring Look Collection 2014 a week ago. Held in the Metro Plaza Senayan the event is filled with media and bloggers.

-*-



As usual, everything looks luxurious and filled with excitement as YSL is one of the most prestigious brand on the market, delivering high quality cosmetics and beauty products with that golden touch. Famous celebrities are using them and I can clearly see why.

-*-


The makeup demo is the highlight of the event, showing off their new look for Spring 2014 using only products from the newest collection.

-*-

Below are the products mentioned, get ready to drool all over.

-*-




Inside the goody bag everyone is going home with a Youth Liberator Foundation Serum De Teint, stay tune for my review and I hope the shade suits me well.

-*-

Thank you so much Yves Saint Laurent for having me at the event and for my lovely readers, don't forget to stop by their counter and indulge in their newest collection.

-*-


No comments:

Post a Comment