Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo in Amethyst

Hi everybody!

Here's an item I got from the recent event with Estee Lauder. The Pure Eyeshadow Duo in Amethyst. There are 8 shades in total and to be honest, I want them all. The Raisins, Shells, Clouds, Khakis, they all look so pretty, but my choice is on the Amethyst, somehow it speaks to me the loudest heehee.

-*-




As always Estee Lauder has this sophisticated and luxurious looking packaging which made them a wonderful item for a gift. My mom have hampers and hampers of Estee Lauder which she treasured.

Details from www.esteelauder.com:

Art for your eyes. EyeShadow pairs created by Tom Pecheux.

Two shades made for each other. One accentuates, the other contours.

Expertly paired to make it easy to achieve the ultimate eye expression.

Wear them together, or each alone. Use them to add a touch of trend or for an all-out color statement.

Color builds easily from subtle to high intensity.


-*-



Here's the product and oh yikes, I hate an unfocused image, so sorry, they (the cameras) were like super annoying these days, maybe they are broken (both of my cameras). Oh well, here's my best shot. I'm so sorry if the images aren't describing how pretty the product actually is.

-*-




As usual the tool/applicator is given but I still prefer my own brush. The mirror is adequate and the design of the package is spotless. The product in it? Let's see the swatch on my hand.

-*-



Unlike the previous collection, Estee Lauder now has come with bolder and better in terms of pigmented. Still thou' in their realm of natural look, so we wont see any contemporary colors.

Without delaying, let's see how it goes on me.

-*-




I'm trying the products as a faint smokey with a bit of winged shadow.

-*-



Blend it on altogether with a brush, I didn't use any primer before. The eyeshadow is so soft in terms of texture and all powder. I know that creamy eyeshadow is IN right now but this soft powder texture also not bad and still lovable for daily use. It does stays with me all day long and I have a tips for those who are looking for a creamier effect, add a petroleum jelly, mixed the eyeshadow with it and blend it well before apply it on the lids. I love the glistening effect, perfect for summer look!

-*-


Here's my final look after all the makeup is done. Thank you Estee Lauder Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment