Friday, June 7, 2013

Lunasol Modeling Glossy Eyes in Mauve Pink

Hellooooo ^^

What a lovely morning we have today that suddenly changed into a cloudy one. In this sort of long weekend I'm trying new items as well as using a new tools for my beauty blog heehee. The Samsung S3. It does help me taking a clearer photos with better contrast and colors.

The Lunasol Modeling Glossy Eyes does deserves a camera that helps to capture their wonderful and beautifully glossy colors. Since years ago Japanese products keep adding sparkles into the eye shadows. I love them, they do make the eyes looks more attractive.

-*-

MODELING GLOSSY EYES

MODELING GLOSSY EYES

This is a four-color eye shadow set that includes the exceedingly pure luster of crystals and translucent autumn colors.
The newly-formulated Glossy Base contains a bounty of beauty essence ingredients that provide moisture to the eyelids while adding a dewy, smooth luster.
This eye shadow creates three-dimensionality and a clear depth on the eyes as the colors are layered on.

There are 4 shades in total, Icy Glow, Soft Khaki, Warm Beige, and mine Mauve Pink. The collections is just lovely, with one creamy base as a start.

-*-


A bronze packaging, big mirror, looks great and pretty too. This is my first time trying Lunasol product and I've heard many good reviews about the brand. For me somehow it does reminds me of Kate.

-*-


This is the product, a 4 blocks of 6 different shades where one is a creamy pearly white while the rest is powder. All of them got sparkles, some iridescent, some golden dots and it was lovely. Just by looking at them somehow makes me happy, they are gorgeous and I even want my blog to have these shades :D

-*-



And unlike most cosmetics where the tools kinda .... sucks unusable. This one is totally usable and user friendly, I don't have to use another brush for application. Here's one of the look created look, the cream as the base and the rest as the decoration. Instead of a normal smokey, I'm want some winged action.


-*-


The product is easily blend on the lids and the base itself helps the powder to stay intact all day long. It gives the lids a glowing effect without being too much. I think I can make several other look with this palette. From the most natural and subtle to a more smokey look.

Stay tune for more ^^

Thank you Lunasol Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment