Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is not just a decoration dude and dudette!


I'm tired of people who's been so inconsiderate, there's only like 4 -6 seats every each train for people who really need it and yet you still steal their rights. Hello!!!! Is your leg are weaker than akongs and amas and those pregnant women or young children, come on! I've been a witness to monks try to steal seats from young children, young ladies steal seats from old people, steal?? YUP. what else then? They clearly know they are going to that seat and those people are in front of them yet you all upbeat them even pushed them to get to your seat, the only thing I haven't see is tackle from their back or pulled their hair. Which is if I haven't see, someone else probably did.

Am I going overboard?? I don't think so. I've seen this kind of act daily at the nearest MRT station or Bus, and those lovely hugging couple, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Look around, aren't you ashamed? what if your mommy and daddy see what u did? And the best thing is will you guys still doing that after you got married (or even last that long to the marriage status). Slow down a little you ain't proving anything to anyone. Even when I'm in western country most of the people doing those hugging and kissing are MARRIED couple.

So please ohhh bee-have ladies and gentlemen. I know, I know your life are tough, aren't we all are, if not we wont be taking public transportation. We will be taking private jet instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment