Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hmm to good and too sweet



But I like it, I really, really like it. All of the ingredients are not like I see in other soaps, it said on the box, Natural Balance Smoothie Body Wash that Soap Free. It got blend of natural ingredients like yogurt, honey and soft almond bits + hyssop.

They have 3 different type in their range, the green one with lemongrass and ginger (which I love and think it is really suitable for the morning use), the yellow one which is shown on the photo, and pink, berry that perks me up when I'm in the mood of l-o-v-e.

What I love about them is: Natural Ingredients, gentle to the skin (I think it's yummy enough to be eaten), got herbs and minerals, nice decorations on their packaging like they really doing some effort to show the goodness inside and last but not least what it does to my skin. Smoooothhhh effect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment