Tuesday, November 24, 2009

for the first time

After doing the routine for the first time day and night I can feel my skin is already started to change. The texture is more soft, dewy and I can feel there's less bump on my facial skin. I really like and enjoy my new range now. It does seems a lot for a complete set, I numbered them on the bottle so I now their sequence.

Some of the range need time so it can be fully absorbed like the essence, or maybe because the layering is getting thicker and thicker but surprisingly it is not heavy like all those layers are penetrate into my skin and the rest is keeping guard outside to make sure my skin stay protected.

Since the complexion is better my skin looks more radiant and whiter. I am now more eager to wait what will happen in the next 3-4 weeks when I completed the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment