Tuesday, July 18, 2017

tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Hello lovelies,

finally I was able to sit down and made this review. I've been eyeing Tarteist since it first launch and now they have several variants and the shades are irresistible. I do have difficulties choosing one shade, to be honest, I try to get one shade that I think I don't have at home, so this is it, my first and definitely not the last of tarteist lip paint.

-*-




What it does:
Create full-coverage lip looks with a sneak preview of tarte’s lightweight, liquid-to-matte lip paint. It dries down instantly without transferring, and its Comfortflex formula means it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking, or feathering. With its easy applicator wand, it’s easy to line and shade in lips with high-impact, opaque matte color in the natural-looking, Bestie shade—a deep nude hue.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates
  • Use a lip scrub to prep & condition lips prior to each application.

  • Use the lip paint precision wand to trace on longwearing matte color. First, use the tip to contour lips by tracing along the upper & lower lip line. Then, shade inside the lip line using the applicator surface.

  • The quick dry formula will set in seconds & adhere to lips all day.

-Concentrated Mineral Pigments: Deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing and softening skin.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D’abeille, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410).


-*-


I'm using it since the first day I bought it and fell in love with the quality, texture and feeling when used. It was very comfortable, no sharp nor annoying scent like from other liquid matte lipstick, no taut nor very drying effect, it's like my utmost favorite liquid matte lippies and I can't never go back.

Other product seems like nothing now, the richness of the color and opacity from the first swipe of application, it's surreal. It covers everything it went through and still very comfortable when layered, it's weird how something that feels so light could be so fulfilling and satisfying.

I want more, I'll collect more shade soon, meanwhile, I'm testing the product from around 1 PM to until 8.30 PM and yes, it went through tea and dinner time.

-*-



I went to an event, have a drink and eats, it is still there. I do bring mine for 'just in case touch up' and never need to do so. Not even once.

I feel so confident and relaxed thanks to tarteist quick dry matte lip paint who is literally like my bestie that got my back lips. The shade that I'm using is bestie, and it is a bestie indeed.

-*-




A scrub and pre moisturized for the chapped lips is indeed needed, if not the surface won't be smooth. Tarteist lip paint is not drying but it just a liquid lipstick that covers the surface according to what it is, if ones want a perfectly flawless application do exfoliate first.

One surprising thing I found is that even thou' the product is so tough and last all day long, cleaning wise is not a problem, just use any waterproof makeup remover and they'll gone without a trace. Ive tried many brand of cleanser and all of them works like a charm, no stain no difficulties whatsoever. I don't need multiple swipe nor products to clean the lips, it's just done conveniently.

-*-


Overall,
I don't think I ever find any product this good. It's completely transfer-proof, it's water-proof, stays all day without reducing, fading nor breaks, it stays just as it is and when I eat, they don't cracked nor made this disgusting leftover patches of lipstick and bare lips. I do try to eat gently, especially on oily stuff, but not really making an effort, the lips stay gorgeous. On the other hand other products fails miserably on this step, all of them do.

I don't have oily skin, but I do drink a lot and eats too, so normally, I need to retouch a few times, not with tarteist quick dry matte lip paint, it stays remarkably up to par. I highly recommend the product for anyone who want to finally find that perfect formula of liquid matte lipstick that dries almost instantly and stays.




No comments:

Post a Comment