Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Bath Box Lotion Bar Pure


Hello again,

Let's make this blog's front page filled with The Bath Box >.< haha!

The last product I'm going to review for now is Pure, a lotion bar called Pure by The Bath Box.

-*-;.



http://thebathbox.co.id/

Super natural lotion, preservative free, rich in moisturized butters and oils to keep your skin well hydrated. It comes with a cute solid flower bar form and lightweigh, not greasy at all, and great for travelling.
Plain: Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Vit E.
Lilac: Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Vit E

-*-

And when I first received it, the solid bar doesn't want to come out from the tin, it is stuck and the only way I can use it is by picking them up little by little using a spoon. And those solid thingy will melt on the warmth of my palm and then I can spread it on my skin. It felt unique, body butter is rich by texture and on the skin, lotion is light, this one is somewhere in between, kinda like oil but firmer. It absorb nicely on the skin and not as greasy as I though it would be and I only using it on certain areas like knees and elbows plus heels when I 'm going to bed. It was slippery, but not so much.

The 'Pure' theme I think also refer to the non scented formula where 'none' is significantly smelled, and it provide a lotion like feeling but more like a dry oil in the end.

Personally, it would be great for traveling in terms of reducing liquid intake when no baggage is purchased and on board where it is drier and colder, but when your hands are freezing, it is not easy using the product as it need warmth to melt.

Overall, a product that need improvements, I would love it more if it comes with scent and not as slippery as it is right now as it made my skin 'glows'. Tips on tackling with it, is to use it on a very damp skin.

And since it contains no harmful chemicals, even kids can use it but I think it would be great for old people where their skin can be very dry and itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment